[banner id="226125"]

Faces of Magnum:

Charlotte Lowe

As an avid hiker, gardener, and travel enthusiast, Charlotte Lowe is goal orientated and uses that to her advantage as a crucial part of the Magnum Recruiting team. With Plans to travel and finish up school this coming May, Charlotte has been loving the life of a recruiter here at Magnum.

Tell me a bit about yourself, Charlotte!

Hi! My name is Charlotte, I live and work in Denver, Colorado. I grew up in Colorado, but plan to move around to experience other states within the next 10 years. If I could live anywhere, it would be Martha’s Vineyard on the east coast. I am currently in school and will be finished in May of 2023 with a general business degree. For hobbies, I love to explore and hike the Colorado mountains, garden, write and have recently picked up chess.

What is your current job title?

I have been part of the recruiting team, as a recruiter, for almost two years now and find the job both challenging and rewarding. My day-to-day job consists of full cycle recruitment for non-drivers. The process starts with drafting the job advertisement and posting it on job boards, then I interview the best candidates that come through and set them up for secondary interviews.

Once we get the green light to hire someone, we send them through our pre-employment process and get them their employment paperwork. I would say about 80% of my job is making calls and connecting with candidates. The other 20% is working with hiring managers and my recruiting team to make sure we get the right people in the door!

benefits manager

How long have you worked at Magnum?

I have been with Magnum now since the end of May this year!

benefits manager

What is your favorite part about working at Magnum?

My favorite part of working at Magnum is that everyone is willing to help each other out. Especially when it comes to my team and my manager, Kim. It’s because of those around me I am much more confident in my abilities and even if I am unsure it’s always a welcoming feeling knowing I have help available, and everyone is always willing to jump in and help.

What advice would you give to someone just starting out at Magnum?

Ask lots of questions, and make sure others know your goals!

What’s something that might surprise me to know about you?

You may be surprised to know that I have a pet snake.

READ MORE

Explore more topics in our other blog posts.

trucker health

Faces of Magnum: Luke Litterio

marketing manager

What is Truck Driver Appreciation Week?

driver trainer

Faces of Magnum: Kingsley Permenter

Get In Touch

Corporate Office

3000 7th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102

General Questions?

Email Us!

info@magnumlog.com

© 2021 by Magnum All Rights Reserved | Site Created by OpGo Marketing