Are you ready for a lifelong career with opportunities to grow? Magnum, a family-owned and growing company with Midwest values, proves every day to be one of the most innovative transportation and warehousing companies in the business. Magnum is based in Fargo, ND with terminals spread throughout the Midwest and has over 1300 employees. We are large enough to have all of the technological capabilities available in the industry, yet small enough to hold personal relationships with our employees and customers.
Magnum offers a broad range of opportunities in the ever-expanding transportation and logistics industry. In addition, we offer opportunities for advancement and rewards, success through hard work, relevant training for personal development, a level of involvement based on personal contribution, a comprehensive benefit package, and an exciting career in a challenging field. Find opportunities in:
Accounting | Administration | Dispatching | Drivers | Human Resources | Information Technology | Inventory Control | Maintenance | Management | Marketing | Operations | Safety & Compliance | Sales | Warehousing
PERKS & BENEFITS
Industry Leading Pay
Paid Time Off
Tablets in Trucks
Flexible Home Time
DRIVER APPRENTICE PROGRAM (DAP)
Have you ever considered driving truck as a career, but not sure of how to go about getting your CDL?
By enrolling in our Driver Apprentice Program (DAP), you can acquire your CDL while getting paid – Earn While You Learn!
Our DAP Instructors help guide students in the various facets of their CDL training. We prepare you for the CDL test!
• 6 weeks of total training while earning $14 HR / 40 HRS week
• Salary increase after attaining your CDL
• Training covers: Safety, inspections, shifting, control systems, vehicle systems, hazard awareness, 90 degree & offset backing procedures, vehicle control, etc.
• The 4 week training period involves electronic logs, bills of lading, freight distribution, and other day-to-day duties associated with the industry.
• After the 4 weeks with a Trainer, you will be assigned a position within one of Magnum’s divisions: LTD, Dedicated, or LTL.
We are here to help you in attaining your goal, and answer any questions you might have about our Driver Apprentice Program.