At Magnum, Safety is our goal for all our employees
Magnum has received many safety awards throughout the years. At Magnum, we strive to keep our employees safe with industry standards.
ELD is used to electronically record a driver’s Record of Duty Status (RODS), which replaces the paper logbook some drivers currently use to record their compliance with Hours of Service (HOS) requirement. A few benefits of ELD technology such as saving drivers time, reducing paperwork, keeping dispatchers up-to-date on a driver’s status, and allowing them to better plan for loads.
MONTHLY SAFETY CALENDAR
At Magnum, safety is our goal. This is what sets us apart from others in the industry. We have monthly safety expectations, supply safety vests for all employees and have a full team dedicated to the safety our employees.
- National Safety Council
- Member of the Transportation Safety Division
- Member of the Young Professionals Division
- North Dakota Motor Carrier Association
- North Dakota Safety Council
- Truckload Carriers Association (TCA)
- American Trucking Associations (ATA)
- On ATA’s Safety Management Council
THE BIG BLUE BLOG
Hazmat: Everything you need to know before getting an endorsement
Faces of Magnum: Heather Werner
Faces of Magnum: Jenn Jones